Wednesday 7 April 2010

Amazon Trial

I am looking for 2 or 3 people to take part in a trail, you need to be an established seller on marketplace with a good feedback rating and a stock of around 2000 books or more. perhap you have run out of storage space in your home would like to expand and would love to grow and develop your business.


Everything you need is explained in the document which I will send out to you. I will be on hand via email to answer any queries that may arise.


You wiil be required to prepare and send a shipment of books to amazon within the next couple of weeks, I recommed that your first shipment should be a minimum of 250 books but advise 500 if you can do so. .(Shipment costs possibly around £30, but depends on how many boxes you send)

Again how to do this is explained in detail including costs and resources needed. I recommed you use a range of books, if you want to use existing stock and convert them to the new system,that is fine. I use a combination of newly aquired stock and converted existing stock.


My current results show that I sell a range of books in a range of conditions and prices. Books I have had on my shelves for months (or years ) have sold very quickly using this new method. My sales are much higher than my sales via marketplace and I am aiming to completely convert my listings from marketplace in the next few months. Again more information will be sent to you if accepted on the trial.


If you are prepared to take part in the trial and can agree to the following please scroll down to the form and submit. Please let me know a short history of your amazon selling and area where you live.


I look forward to you joining me in what is proving to be a very rewarding method of selling books on amazon.


Please read and if you are happy to get on board submit the form. I will select 3 or 4 candidates and send the relating document for you to get started.

Must be committed to developing business

Be, or prepared to become a promerchant seller

Have access to Laser printer

Prepared to ship books to amazons centre in Milton Kynes Bedfordshire (see shipping options)

Prepared to purchase books in bulk (see recommendations)

Purchase laser labels ………. (see recommendations)

Acquire free carton boxes (see recommendations)

Clear Packing tape-available from any stationers

Send a shipment in next couple of weeks.

**Only submit if you are keen to take an active part in the trial. It will mean spending time and resource to take part. I will need your name, email address, area where you live and a short history of your amazon selling experience.

Subject amazon trial




Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]


Powered byEMF Web Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment