Thursday 18 February 2010

Welcome to stage two of my recruitment process.Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of my Apprentice to try out my new amazon system.

As you can imagine I need to shorten my list even further and so if you are still interested in taking a trial please read my criteria below to see if you are happy to get to stage three and final part of my recruitment process.

Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

If you can say yes to the majority of qustions below, please complete and submit the form and I will get back to you very soon.

Are you committed to taking your book selling to a new level?

Have you experince in selling books on amazon?

Have you got a current inventory of listings on amazon?

Have you got predominately postive feedback ratings on amazon?

Are you, or are prepapared to become a promerchant seller?

Can you access books in bulk, or prepared to learn how to do so?

Are you prepared to follow my guidence to copy my system?

Have you access to, or are you able to hire a small/large transit van or got someone willing to drive one for you? (this useful not imperative)

Are you willing to list a range of books in order to ship at least one shipment to amazon within two weeks of starting the trial. (amount up to you and the process involved will be explained)

Are you willing to submit regular reports of your progress to me and at the end of the trial be prepared to send in a testimonial on your experience?

If you are happy to proceed please scroll down to the form complete and submit.









Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name
Area Where you Live
Phone Number
Email address

* RequiredCreate Email Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment